HOTEL INFORMATION – STAY AND PLAY
Welcome to the Florida Coast Cup Housing Team.
Connections Housing is the official housing provider for Florida Coast Cup Tournament and will provide all the information necessary for your team(s) to book accommodations (Only after your team is accepted into the tournament). Housing information will be sent to all teams. However, if your team resides within 100 miles of from your assigned fields, you are exempt from the Stay-&-Play policy. If your team would still like to book rooms to avoid traveling each day, you must book hotel rooms for any night of your stay within the official team block. These requests will be processed AFTER the out-of-state teams have requested their hotels.
Once the housing team is informed of your team’s acceptance, Connections Housing will send you information on how to select a hotel for your team. Please note requirements below:
- All teams should be prepared to play games from Saturday morning through Monday.
- You must reserve through the Florida Coast Cup Connection Housing Bureau.
- A three-night minimum length of stay for all travel team rooms.
- A non-refundable deposit will be charged to ensure rooms are not cancelled prior to the tournament.
- Any team found in violation of the stay-to-play requirements may be subject to disqualification without refund of their entry fee and may jeopardize their participation in any future Rated Sports tournaments.
TEAM HOUSING INSTRUCTIONS FOR BLOCK REQUEST SETUP FOR ACCEPTED TEAMS:
1. Housing is open & all accepted teams will receive an email with instructions and a link to an online hotel room block request.
3. You will choose your top 4 hotels (ranked 1-4) and receive a confirmation email of your submission.
*If you do not receive a confirmation email, your request was not submitted*
4. Your block will be assigned based on availability and of your preferred choices.
- You will receive a confirmation email with information on how to book your rooms along with important deadlines and cancellation information.
- Email email@example.com with any questions or if you need help with your access log-in link, etc.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM CONTACTING ANY HOTEL DIRECTLY.
As the official Housing Bureau for the 2018 Florida Coast Cup, Connections Housing and all of our Treasure Coast hotel partners have prepared for your visit and hope to make your stay an enjoyable one. We invite you to extend your stay. There are lots of fun things to do in the area and we encourage you to make sure you enjoy your visit.
HOTELS AT A GLANCE: Click Here
Questions? Contact Connections Housing
Customer Support Call Center: 702-675-6578