HOTEL INFORMATION – STAY AND PLAY
The Florida Coast Cup is a stay-and-play tournament for all teams traveling.
In order to secure the ultimate travel to Stay and Play event, Florida Coast Cup Housing Bureau will assist your team, coaches, and parents in booking hotel accommodations for the 2017 Florida Coast Cup. We have negotiated lowest rates possible given the demand on hotels for this time of year. Just a reminder, this tournament has a strict stay-to-play program which requires teams to book at official FC Cup hotels.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM CONTACTING ANY HOTEL DIRECTLY.
Connections Housing is the official housing provider for the Florida Coast Cup and will provide all the information necessary for your team(s) to book accommodations. Note, if your team resides in the County, you are exempt from the Stay-&-Play policy. However, if you need hotel rooms for any night of your stay, you can request a block of rooms by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. These requests will be processed AFTER the out-of-state teams have requested their hotels.
Out-of-area teams that receive acceptance to attend:
- A three-night minimum length of stay for all travel team rooms; all teams play at least one game Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
- You must reserve through the Connection Housing Bureau
- Required to stay in one of the official hotels in order to participate, No Exceptions.
Any team found in violation of these requirements may be subject to disqualification without refund of their entry fee and may jeopardize their participation in any future Rated Sports tournaments.
TEAMS WILL PLAY AT ONE PRISTINE LOCATION AND STAY CLOSEST TO THOSE FIELDS
- FIELDS / AGES Breakout:
McChesney Fields – BOYS/GIRLS – Ages U13/U14
Swan Park – GIRLS – Ages U15-U19
Halpatiokee Regional Park – BOYS – Ages U15-U19TEAM HOUSING INSTRUCTIONS FOR BLOCK REQUEST SETUP FOR ACCEPTED TEAMS:
1. Housing will open in October & all accepted teams will receive instructions on how to book housing via email.
2. All accepted team emails will include hotel choices and a block request form.
3. Complete a block request form for each team age level
4. For hotel security and to allot breakfast vouchers (where applicable), all guests names must be entered in the room.
5. Review all cancellation policies & return block request form to the housing bureau by email to email@example.com.
- IMPORTANT NOTE:
As the official Housing Bureau for The 2017 Florida Coast Cup Soccer Showcase, Connections Housing and all of our area hotel partners have prepared for your visit and hope to make your stay an enjoyable one. We invite you to extend your stay. There are lots of fun things to do and colleges to visit in Florida. Make sure you have the time to see them all.HOTELS AT A GLANCE: CLICK HERE
Questions? Contact Housing Call Center
Customer Support Call Center: 404-842-0000
QUESTIONS? Contact Housing
404.991.5186 or toll free at 800.262.9974